Image stock Living in #Italy, I travel, Living in #Italy, I tour around the world.
Living in #Italy, I grew up with the myth of #Rome instilled in my mind. At school—I also did classic studies—we spent hundreds and hundreds of hours studying Roman #history, learning how this small village in Central Italy became the centre of one of the greatest and most enduring empires the world has ever seen.
Tags: Image stock Living in #Italy, I , travel Living in #Italy, I , Living in #Italy, I tour, place Living in #Italy, I , travel spot Living in #Italy, I . wallpaper Living in #Italy, I , photo Living in #Italy, I , Living in #Italy, I photography
Tags: Image stock Living in #Italy, I , travel Living in #Italy, I , Living in #Italy, I tour, place Living in #Italy, I , travel spot Living in #Italy, I . wallpaper Living in #Italy, I , photo Living in #Italy, I , Living in #Italy, I photography